Actually, i felt like i was playing touhou, and it was good. But if game had mouse controls it would be better and easier to control
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Bullet hell shooter prototype where you fight SPACE crabs! And can rewind time for up to 10 seconds.
Originally a game for Bullet Hell Jam 2021
The following control schemes are supported.
- Left Stick - Move
- A - Fire
- B - Rewind
- X / RT - Rapid Fire
Keyboard - Arrow keys
- Arrow keys - Move
- Z - Fire (hold for slow movement)
- X - Rewind
- C - Rapid fire
Keyboard - WASD
- WASD - Move
- J - Fire (hold for slow movement)
- K - Rewind
- L - Rapid fire
- Gain score by destroying enemies.
- The amount of score gained is increased when you have a high hit count.
- Rewind while fully charged to take your current score and combo back to the past!
- CCG pixel 3x5 mono by “vyznev” - Creative Commons CC0 Public Domain Dedication license: https://fontstruct.com/fontstructions/show/1404346
- Digital Disco by jeti - CC BY 4.0: https://fontenddev.com/fonts/digital-disco/
- M+ Fonts: http://mplus-fonts.osdn.jp
- A Postmortem of RedShift ProtoypeApr 30, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I made short video of myself playing this game for the first time. Good job. :)
Thanks for trying the game! There's a lot of insight into how it feels to play here. I see that the difficulty curve is still quite steep even with multiple retries. I'd certainly need to do more balancing was I making a full game.